PermaTack ReUsable Sticky MatsAvailable Colors See Pricing
PermaTack ReUsable Sticky Mats are high performance, industrial strength contamination control tacky mats. PermaTack is ideal for inside and outside critical areas, such as ISO certified clean rooms and laboratories.
• The permanently tacky surface is designed to remove even the finest particles off shoes or wheels. In fact 98% to 100% of all such contamination will be removed if each foot touches the mat 3 times— generally this requires a minimum length of 20’.
• PermaTack is also a great dirt control solution in heavy use, less critical areas such as offices, labs, inspection rooms or any area where the tracking of dirt and small debris can be a maintenance nightmare.
• When cleaned, the surface will regenerate its tack. To clean, just mop with water or a low Ph cleaner such as Simple Green. Squeegee the extra moisture off the mat and allow the mat to dry.
• PermaTack’s super polymer surface is bonded to a durable base that provides stability and long-lasting performance. PermaTack has an adhesive backing that prevents mat movement and eliminates the need for a supplemental tray.
• Static dissipative surface: RTT = 1 x 108 to 1 x 1010 ohms.
• The mat has a low profile to accommodate any doorway.
• PermaTack is a “green” product and can be used to replace multiple layer tacky mats. With no sheets to throw away, there is much less waste.
• 24”, 30” and 54” wide mats are available in cut lengths. Please call for a quote.
• Life expectancy of PermaTack is two (2) years under normal wear conditions with a payback in 9 months.
Standard Colors (Click any image to Enlarge)