Recycled Rubber Tire TilesAvailable Colors See Pricing
Recycled Rubber Tire Tiles are made of long-lasting, selected 3/8” aircraft and truck tires, with sidewall cords and buffed to a chenille finish.
• Ideal for heavy-wear areas including airports, commercial buildings, department stores & areas with cleated shoes.
• Tiles measure 12" x 12" and are available as singles or in cases of 25 tiles. 12" x 25' rolls are also available.
• Can be applied to recessed frames or surface mounted with the use of a black beveled reducer strip.
• Royal Grey color is ideal for heavy-traffic, indoor / outdoor areas. Other colors may fade with time in high traffic areas.
• Note that multi-tone colors have up to a 10 case minimum.
|Custom Sizes - Per Sq. Ft. (Approximate)|
|Size||Qty. 1||Qty. 2-10||Qty. 11-25|
|1 Strip of Reducer Edging||$3.50||$3.35||$3.20|
Standard Colors (Click any image to Enlarge)
Multi-Tone Colors (Click any image to Enlarge)