Teebaud Non-Skid Mat UnderlaymentSee Pricing
Teebaud Non-Skid Mat Underlayment helps keep floor mats in place with its dual-adhesive construction (this pad is sticky on both sides).
• Teebaud Underlayments can be used on both carpet and hard floors, such as wood, tile or marble.
• The teebaud product is not recommended for locations where the mats will be moved or picked up frequently for cleaning.
• This product works equally well on both gripper- (cleated-) backed and smooth-backed mats.
• Simply apply as many pieces as needed, side-by-side for larger mats. Taping or splicing is not necessary.
• Place the white side face down (facing carpeted flooring). Then place the mat on top of gray side (facing up). Do the opposite for hard floors.
• Teebaud allows the pad and the underside of the mat to breathe with no risk of oxidation or discoloration to any flooring surface.