Clean Room Mats
Clean room mats include a variety of mats to help keep sterile environments free from impurities that could otherwise contaminate the area. Clean room sticky mats feature a tacky surface which pulls dirt and debris off shoe soles before they can contaminate a "clean room". Carpeted clean room mats remove large dirt and dust particles before actually stepping onto the tacky portion of the mat. Anti-Microbial mats have an anti-bacterial agent embedded in the mat's surface and backing. The Sanitizing foot bath mats scrape and disinfect often used in food processing plants. Sterile room anti-fatigue mats are autoclavable and are ideal for hospital and laboratory use.
• Remove and trap unwanted dirt, dust and debris from shoes
• Sticky mats act as a barricade for sterile environments
• Tacky polyethylene surface; 1/8" thick
• Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties
• NFPA 260 and Cal 117 compliant
• Medical Mats are latex free
• Aegis MicroGuard Technology kills 99.9% of germs instantly.
• Fabric top and rubber backing are bother treated with compound.
• Also resistant to grease, oils, stains and mildew.
• Anti-microbial surface never wears out
• Test to withstand extensive sterilization in an autoclave
• Non-porous surface can be wiped clean
• Trap unwanted foreign particles, dirt and debris from shoe surfaces
• Carpeted clean room mats protect sensitive equipment and sterile environments
• Waterhog Classic Entrance Mat and tacky polyethylene surface; 1/8" thick