Floor Mat Accessories
Floor mat accessories complement our extensive floor mat collection. These mat accessories include the more ubiquitous floor mat grip tapes, anti-slip tapes and Wet Umbrella Bag Stands as well as the more arcane items including mud chuckers, heated snow mats, mat racks and absorbent mats.
Safety Grip Grit Tape increases traction on stairs, ramps and many other indoor and outdoor locations where safety and slip-resistance are top priorities, especially when the floor surface is angled or narrow. Exceeds all OSHA, ADA and ASTM requirements.
• Classic Metal Stand in our exquisite, black finish
• Strong and sturdy construction
• Available as STAND ONLY or with SIGN AND MOUNTING BRACKET
• Priced for all budgets
• Custom-made metal stand
• Elegant, sturdy, high quality construction
• Available in Satin Chrome or Satin Brass Finish
• For use where exceptional appearance is necessary
The Mud Scraper mat is a superbly effective product that is able to remove large deposits of dirt, gravel, salt and snow from the bottom of one's shoes. The all-rubber construction ensures durability and easy cleaning.
Floor Mat Grip Tape helps to prevent floor rugs and door mats from slipping and sliding, especially on carpeted surfaces. Our grip tape adheres to both the mat above and floor below and can easily be removed without leaving a residue.
Ice and Snow Melting Mats are a convenient, efficient and reliable solution to prevent snow and ice accumulation by doors and entrances.
• Heavy-Duty, recycled rubber, waterproof construction
• Slip-Resistant and ADA compliant
• Energy-efficient and portable
The Heavy-Duty Boot Warmer Mats are large heated floor mats that emit a gentle, radiant warmth to heat cold feet and legs and can be used for extended periods of time.
• Made with heavy-duty recycled rubber
• Waterproof heated floor mat construction
• Uses 10% of the energy consumed by a space heater.
Skate-Spike Matting is a durable, vinyl ribbed top surface that minimizes damage to floors from spikes or skates. Intended for use in skating rinks, locker rooms, and gymnasiums.
Glow Hog Mats are scraper rubber mats with fluorescent directional arrows
• Helps guide people even in dark areas with low visibility.
• Raised surface pattern effectively scrapes away debris and moisture
• Ideal for heavy-trafficked, indoor / outdoor areas
Wheel Chocks prevent wheels from rolling. These rubber blocks keep wheeled objects firmly in place.
• Wheel Chocks prevent wheel slippage and accidents.
• Resistant to sun, moisture, salt, and oil.
• Made of industrial-strength, solid, molded rubber.
The Portable Floor Mat Rack is constructed of a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame. This door mat rack is able to hold up to 500 pounds of mats and is perfect for transporting entrance mats for cleaning, bad weather and relocation purposes.
The Rolling Trash and Mat Rack is constructed of a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame. This door mat rack is able to carry up to 10, 3'x5' floor mats and is ideal for transporting floor mats and trash receptacles for cleaning and relocation purposes.
Use the cord to connect all Electrically Static Dissipative floor mats to a building ground. The solderless terminal can be connected to an electrical outlet using the screw in the outlet cover.
• Integral 1 x 106 Ohm resistor
• Ground Cord is 15'
• Molded-in male snap fastener
Made for workers wearing insulative shoes, the Heel Grounder allows static electricity to pass from the worker to the ESD matting or flooring.
• One size fits all
• Fabric is made to touch skin
• Consists of a rubber sole and Velcro loop
Non-Slip Floor Mat Eco Backing is a water based, eco-friendly coating which provides enhanced traction for floor mats, especially in heavy-use, commercial applications.
• Eco-Friendly, bio-based & odor-free
• Won't rub off and can even be laundered
• Quick and easy application
The deep diamond-pattern grooves on the Diamondtread Stair Treads allow dirt to fall below the tread, increasing traction and minimizing wear.
• Adjustable square or curved nosing.
• 1/4” thick tapering to back edge.
• 12-1/4” deep.
• 1-1/2" deep inside nose.
Heavy-Duty Vinyl Stair Treads have raised corrugated ribs that provide increased traction and a traditional design.
• 1/4” Thick
• Square Nosing
• 12” Deep