DiamondTread Rubber Stair TreadsAvailable Colors See Pricing
The deep diamond groove pattern on the Diamondtread Stair Treads combines beauty and durability by allowing dirt and debris particles to fall beneath the tread, which increases traction and minimizes wear.
• Adjustable square or curved nosing, which allows fit on stairways designed for safety and aesthetics.
• Extra thick front edge tapers to smooth rear border, makes cleaning easier. Easily clean surface with broom or damp mop.
• Matching Rubber Stair Tread Risers are also available.
• 1/4" overall thickness with a 12-1/4" depth.
• Federal Specs: ZZ-T-001237-GSA-FSS and RR-T-650 Type A Type II.
• NOTE: Curved Nose treads available only in colors: Solid Black, Black Marble, Slate Marble, Grey Marble, Mahogany Marble, Walnut Marble, Birch Marble and Beige Marble.
Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive, quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive.
Standard Colors (Click any image to Enlarge)
Multi-Tone Colors (Click any image to Enlarge)