Reflex Rubber Roll MattingAvailable Colors See Pricing
Reflex Rubber Roll Anti-Fatigue Mats’ combination of a hollow domed surface with evenly spaced compression knobs on the underside provide for a resilient, active surface, unparalleled comfort and excellent anti-slip characteristics.
• These virtually indestructible mats are made from a combination of recycled nylon fibers and rubber blended together.
• Reflex Rubber Rolls can withstand temperatures from -45oF (below zero) up to 400oF without experiencing any fractures or cracks.
• These rubber mats stand up to inorganic materials such as caustic soda as well as nitric, sulfuric and hydrochloric acids and organic compounds including methyl alcohol, mineral oil and ethylene glycol.
• With all the features of much more expensive mats, Reflex Rubber Rolls are four times more abrasion-resistant and three times more resilient than ordinary vinyl sponge runners, yet priced to compete and meet any budget.
• Available in full 60 foot rolls with beveled edges on all 4 sides or in cut lengths with beveled edges ONLY available on the non-cut sides.