Deep diamond groove pattern combines beauty and durability by allowing dirt and debris particles to fall beneath the tread, which increases traction and minimizes wear.
• Easily trim to fit any landing, vestibule, elevator or stairwell. The factory-cut 24" x 24" tiles ensures a snug fit.
• Ideal for use in heavily traveled public walkways.
• Molded of top quality, homogeneous rubber, free of asbestos and with the color extending throughout the thickness.
• Easily clean these rubber tiles with broom or damp mop.
• Matches Diamondtred stair treads and risers.
Size: 24" x 24"
Thickness: 7/32” thick
Pattern: continuous diamond design
Federal Specs: RR-T-650E
Federal Specs: ZZ-T-001237 (GSA-FSS)
Flame Spread Rating of 75 or less using ASTM-E-84 Test
Install with marbleization running in one direction. Install with solvent-free Epoxy Rubber Tile Adhesive or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive.
Item No: STDMRFT