Regrind Rubber Roll Matting is heavy-duty rubber flooring made exclusively from the remnants of other rubber rolls by grinding down the excess rubber and reforming it into a new roll with the same quality as our standard Rubber Roll Mats.
• These rubber roll mats lie together perfectly and remain flat without curling up along the edges.
• Regrind rubber rolls are manufactured from heavy-duty, non-porous, rubber, which has a slightly textured surface for enhanced traction and greater durability, even in the most demanding environments.
• Ideal for use in workout areas with free weights and also under equipment including treadmills, bicycles, ellipticals, and weight-lifting machines.
• High-density, indestructible 8mm thick, premium rubber.
• These rubber roll mats protect flooring from wear and tear from fitness equipment, machines, weights and frequent impact while greatly reducing from vibration & deterioration from carpet fibers.
• NOTE: The color and color density varies from roll to roll based on the raw rubber used in the production. Also note that there is a minimum order of 15 linear feet per roll.
NOTE: You will be contacted with a Freight Quote for your approval before shipment of goods.
Item No: GEVRMRGND