Rebound Woodgrain Rubber Court Flooring offers the perfect mix of traditional wood aesthetics with heavy-duty rubber flooring for energy restitution, traction and impact resistance. The Rebound's woodgrain surface is proprietarily bonded to the rubber and sealed with a protective layer for years of beauty, even with all-day use. This rubber backed gym flooring protects athletes while enhancing the ease &enjoyment of play.
• 6' wide and cut to length, Rebound Woodgrain rolls fit together perfectly and lie flat without curling.
• The 2mm woodgrain layer is securely bonded to the 5mm vulcanized rubber and has an additional high-traction, protective layer on top for extended durability.
• Rebound Woodgrain Flooring is perfect for use in school gymnasiums, rec centers, cardio & spin classes, yoga studios, group exercise rooms as well as in residential workout spaces and non-weight/equipment areas in commercial gyms.
• High-density, 7 millimeter thick design for commercial use.
• Rebound court flooring offers enhanced traction and energy restitution compared to hard gym floors while still allowing balls to bounce naturally.
• Note there is a minimum order of at least 15 linear feet.
Install with peel-&-stick Industrial-Grade Stair Tread Tape. Alternatively, use traditional Rubber Flooring Adhesive. For commercial applications, welding rolls together is recommended.
NOTE: You will be contacted with a Freight Quote for your approval before shipment of goods.
Item No: GWGRCF