Floor Mat Anchor Tabs eliminate floor mat and door rug movement on any type of floor including carpet and any hard surface, such as tile, marble, wood, laminate, vinyl, concrete and terrazzo.
• These anchor tabs adhere to both the underside of the mat and the top of the floor surface for ultimate traction.
• If anchor tabs are removed, no residue will be left behind on either the mats above nor the floor below.
• Floor Mat Anchor Tabs are easy to use; simply peel and stick. It is recommended to place the tabs at each corner and every 6 ft in between.
• Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5"
• Sticky Tabs: Sticky Tabs are ideal for long-term application (ie, when the mat would not need to be picked up/moved around). These work well on hard floors.
• Velcro Tabs: Velcro Tabs are ideal for applications where the mat may need to be picked up from time to time or will be left in place full-time. These only work on carpeted floors.
• Velcro Combo Tabs: Velcro Combo Tabs are ideal for applications where the mat may need to be picked up occasionally. These work best on hard floors.
Item No: AFMAT