Natural Composite Chair Mats set a new benchmark in sustainable, renewable matting solutions: these durable chair mats are made with over 90% recycled content and offer a sophisticated look for any office area.
Similar in design to popular outdoor composite decking, this chairmat distinguishes itself by using recycled bamboo and HDPE from recycled plastic bottles. The textured, matte surface is resilient and provides a smooth rolling surface.
• Felt backing keeps these mats firmly in place on all hard floors and carpet 1/4" thick or less.
• These chair mats are 3/16" (5 mm) thickness with 2" wide slats and roll up for easy transporting and storage.
• Soft polyurethane or soft rubber chair wheels are ideal.
• Rounded mat corners prevent scratches, trips and falls while rounded edges allow for easy access on & off the mat.
• Made of 60% bamboo fiber, 30% HDPE (Grade A Recycled) and 10% stabilizer and colorant
NOTE: A "lip" is the tongue that extends from the mat which covers the floor area under the desk. The dimensions below are the total size of the mats including the lip, if applicable (which measures 23.5" W x 9.5" H).
Item No: CMNCRCM