Stainless Steel Grid Recessed Metal Mats is inlaid entrance flooring that are placed below grade and are composed stainless steel metal rails, which allow dirt to fall through the mat instead of remaining on the top.
• These stainless steel recessed metal mats allow dirt, dust, debris and moisture to fall through the mat's surface, keeping the walking surface clean and safe.
• SS Recessed Grid Mats have a contemporary design and are virtually maintenance free due to their heavy-duty Type 304 or Type 316 stainless steel construction in a Satin #4 finish.
• Optional inserts can be integrated into the mat's surface. These insert materials include heavy-duty carpet, corrugated vinyl, abrasive carbide grit and recycled rubber. (Replacement insert strips are also available.)
• Able to fill recesses 3/8", 5/8" and 1-1/8" deep.
• 1000 lbs rolling load capacity per wheel.
• Now available with a patented StaySafe(R) metallic coating applied directly to surface of wire or to alternating strips of 1” stainless steel inserted between surface wires for maximum slip-resistance and an increased coefficient of friction.
Item No: RGRSSGR