Melt Step Snow Melting Mats provide a safe, reliable solution for walkways that get slippery from snow and ice accumulation. These melt step mats increase traction with their slip-resistant surface and constant temperature to prevent snow /ice buildup by exterior doors & entryways.
• Melt Step Mats are safe, effective, durable and linkable making these snow melting mats a perfect solution for icy, slippery walkways.
• Melt Step Snow Melting Mats have a safe, waterproof, electrical connection with a GFCI switch while remaining flexible, even in subfreezing temperatures. The heating element is safely sandwiched between two protective rubber surfaces of non-slip rubber that heat up to approximately 45°F above the surrounding air temperature.
• These outdoor rubber mats plug into any standard 120V electrical outlet. Melt Step Mats can safely be left outdoors for the entire season.
• Each Melt Step Outdoor Rubber Mat is constructed of molded nitrile rubber while remaining waterproof, UV-resistant, and flexible even in freezing temperatures and is certified as a high-traction floor mat by the National Floor Safety Institute.
• NOTE: Up to 4 mats, each 3' x 5', can be connected in sequence to cover up to 20 linear feet of walkway. Mats are available with one or two Connectors. However, the 6' power cords (120 volts) with built-in GFCI switch and the 6' extension cords are sold separately.
• Entrances, sidewalks, ramps, handicap-accessible structures, loading docks, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools, churches, private homes, garages, and more.
Item No: AMLTSSMM