Melt Step Snow Melting Mats provide a safe, reliable solution for walkways that get slippery from snow and ice accumulation. These melt step mats increase traction with their slip-resistant surface and constant temperature to prevent snow /ice buildup by exterior doors & entryways.
• Melt Step Mats are safe, effective, durable and linkable making these snow melting mats a perfect solution for icy, slippery walkways.
• Melt Step Snow Melting Mats have a safe, waterproof, electrical connection with a GFCI switch while remaining flexible, even in subfreezing temperatures. The heating element is safely sandwiched between two protective rubber surfaces of non-slip rubber that heat up to approximately 45°F above the surrounding air temperature.
• These outdoor rubber mats plug into any standard 120V electrical outlet. Melt Step Mats can safely be left outdoors for the entire season.
• Up to 4 mats, each 3' x 5', can be connected in sequence to cover up to 20 linear feet of walkway. Mats are available with or without the 6' power cord (120 volts) with GFCI switch; 6' extension cord sold separately.
• Each Melt Step Outdoor Rubber Mat is constructed of molded nitrile rubber while remaining waterproof, UV-resistant, and flexible even in freezing temperatures and is certified as a high-traction floor mat by the National Floor Safety Institute.
• Entrances, sidewalks, ramps, handicap-accessible structures, loading docks, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools, churches, private homes, garages, and more.
Item No: AMLTSSMM