Bamboo Chair Mats improve the work area by increasing chair movement while protecting the floor they cover. They do not harm the environment as they are constructed from the bamboo of sustainable forests.
• Natural latex backing keeps the mats firmly in place on almost any surface - hard floors and carpeted floors of 6/16" thickness or less.
• Heat-dried to the ideal moisture content prevents cracking & warping.
• 5/16" (8 mm) thick with 4" wide slats. Rolls up easily to store.
• Finished with UV-cured coating to protect against fading.
• Soft polyurethane or soft rubber wheels on chairs recommended.
• Rounded edges on mat reduce injury.
NOTE: A "lip" is the tongue that extends from the mat which covers the floor area under the desk. The dimensions of mats with a lip are listed below in the pricing chart. The dimensions are the total size of the mats including the lip.
Item No: CMBMAR