The cross-hatch, diamond surface pattern on these Diamond Surface Rubber Stair Treads provide excellent traction while allowing debris to fall in the grooves of the tread to prevent slips and falls while minimizing wear.
• Adjustable nosing is available in a square or curved design to safely fit any stairway.
• The 1/4" thick front edge tapers down over a 12-1/4" depth to a smooth rear, for easy cleaning.
• Meets federal specification guidelines ZZ-T-001237-GSA-FSS and RR-T-650 Type A Type II.
• NOTE: Curved Nose treads available only in colors: Solid Black, Black Marble, Slate Marble, Grey Marble, Mahogany Marble, Walnut Marble, Birch Marble and Beige Marble.
• Matching Rubber Stair Tread Risers are also available.
Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive, quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement or latex-based Rubber Flooring Adhesive.
NOTE: Legacy Colors are still available but have much longer lead time then standard Solid and Multi-Tone Marble Colors
Item No: STDSRST