- Rubber Flooring
- Rubber Rolls
Rubber Rolls are used in a wide variety of applications to afford floor protection, slip resistance and improved traction. Rubber Rolls come in several different widths, lengths, thicknesses and textures to fit virtually any application. Each rubber roll is designed for commercial-grade use and is manufactured with premium quality raw materials. Rubber Rolls are used in gyms, garages, corridors, warehouses, industrial facilities and many different commercial and even residential applications.
Regrind Rubber Roll Floor Matting is heavy-duty rubber flooring made exclusively from the remnants of other rubber rolls by regrinding the excess rubber and reforming it to a roll format. These rubber roll mats protect flooring from fitness equipment, machines, weights and frequent impact.
• Rolls can be cut to virtually any size for sectional or wall-to-wall coverage.
• Commercial-grade, non-porous, indestructible, 8MM thick rubber.
• Protect floors from damage & reduce vibrations around machines.
8 millimeter thick Rubber Roll Floor Matting is commercial-grade rubber flooring that protects floors from heavy weights and frequent impacts from machinery and exercise equipment.
• Can be cut to size for sectional or wall-to-wall matting coverage.
• Non-porous, indestructible 8mm thick rubber.
• Shield floors from damage & protects machines from vibrations.
1/2" Thick Rubber Roll Flooring is extreme-duty rubber matting which insulates the floors from extra heavy weights and the repetitive, abusive impact of weight machinery and cardio equipment.
• Can be cut down to make sectional or wall-to-wall floor matting.
• Non-porous, indestructible 1/2" thick premium rubber construction.
• Protect flooring from deterioration & weight equipment from vibrations.
Rubber Roll Floor Matting is heavy-duty rubber flooring that helps protect floors from heavy weights and constant impact of machinery and exercise equipment.
• Can cut to create sectional or wall-to-wall matting designs.
• Non-porous, indestructible 1/4" or 3/8" rubber.
• Shield floors from damage & protect machines from vibrations.
Rubber Underlayment is manufactured from commercial-grade rubber and acts as a critical component for use under tile, wood, ceramic and laminate floors to reduce noise, protect the flooring, provide insulation and mitigate cracking from settlement.
• Can simply be loose laid to act as a floating subfloor.
• 4 thicknesses of commercial-grade, mold & mildew resistant rubber.
• Protect finished floors from damage while insulating and dampening sound.
5 millimeter thick Rubber Roll Floor Matting is heavy duty rubber flooring that adds a splash of color while increasing traction and adding impact resistance for use in home gyms, locker rooms, exercise and cycling studios and other low impact areas.
• Can be cut to any length for sectional or wall-to-wall flooring.
• Non-porous, indestructible 5mm thick rubber.
• Provides traction and enhances impact resistance.
Our corrugated rubber runner mats can greatly increase traction, especially in wet areas, and thus help prevent slips and falls. Rubber runners stay in place the best.
• Superior traction, especially in wet areas.
• 100% nitrile rubber floor mats
• 1/8" and 1/4" thick
• 2', 3', 4' and 6' widths available up to 150' long
Wide-Rib Corrugated Rubber Runner Mats are heavy-duty rubber runners that improve slip-resistance and help protect floors while providing sound dampening.
• Improve slip-resistance and protect floors
• 100% nitrile rubber floor mats
• 1/4" thick
• 2', 3' and 4' widths available up to 75' long
Smooth Runner Mats are colorful, easy-to-clean runner mats that have a less industrial look than other runner matting yet still help protect & insulate floors.
• Variety of colors/styles and easy to clean
• Vinyl and rubber floor mats
• 1/8" thickness
• 2', 3', 4' and 5' widths available up to 60' long
When runner mat traction is a must, the Textured Kleen-Rite Rubber Mat is the answer. Rubber mats have increased life and durability.
• Best for slippery areas needing added traction
• 100% rubber floor mats
• 3/32" thickness
• 3' and 4' widths available up to 150' long
Traction Tread Runner Mats are durable rubber mats, perfect for wet areas that require added traction. These closed-cell rubber runners will not absorb liquids.
• Ideal for wet areas; anti-microbial treated
• 100% Nitrile rubber mats
• 1/8" and 3/8" thicknesses
• 3', 4' and 5' widths available up to 40' long
Knob Top Runner Mats feature a comfortable, bubble-top construction. These mats are reversible to extend service life.
• All colors are grease-proof Nitrile rubber
• 1/4" thickness
• 2', 3', and 4' widths available up to 60' long
Reflex Rubber Roll Anti-Fatigue Mats’ combination of a hollow domed
surface with evenly spaced compression knobs on the underside
provide for a resilient, active surface and the most unparalleled comfort
you have ever experienced with a molded rubber mat.