ErgoDeck ESD ergonomic flooring consists of static dissipative interlocking tiles that help protect sensitive electronic equipment from static discharge while providing a comfortable, configurable flooring solution.
Made of a proprietary TPO/Carbon blend, the ESD properties of ErgoDeck ESD tiles are present throughout the entire tile. (No snaps or additional grounding is necessary: for use over conductive flooring.)
• The LockSafe interlocking system allows these ergonomic tiles to easily snap together like a puzzle. Ergodeck Smooth tiles can easily disconnect and be replaced.
• Tiles are 18" x 18" x 7/8" Thick and can hold up to 300 lbs.
• RTG: 5 x 105 - 5 x 106 Ohms (500,000 - 5,000,000 Ohms)
• 6" beveled safety ramps allow easy on-and-off access; inside and outside corners ramps are also available.
• Made of carbon-impregnated PVC (85% recycled content).
• Customize in 3" increments to fit any area or configuration.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in material.
Item No: FERGESD